The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling - quickly transitioning from a “hands-free” carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations - Nylon and Metal hardware. For the unpadded version - see the Vickers Sling page.
The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminum Adjuster that is hardcoat anodized matte black and combined with phosphated steel trigldides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a weapon sling - perfect for those apocalypse guns and the “all metal” type of shooters.
The Padded Vickers Sling fits on a standard M4 carbine but can almost any weapon when combined with additional sling hardware.
As featured in March 2015 Shotgun News
"The Vickers Padded Sling is without doubt the most comfortable combat carry sling I have ever slung around my shoulders."
(Shotgun News, March 2015, Vol 69 - Issue 9, pg 18)
The Vickers Sling Overview:
The Vickers Sling Quick Adjuster In-Use:
For special colors and patterns such as Kryptek Typhon check out the Custom Sling Builder for the most up to date availability of colors, patterns, and hardware.
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the Vickers Padded Sling ™ is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
Cage Code: 3X9S8
Duns Number: 152028291
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides