NANUK 995 Hard Case Description
Just arrived in the Nanuk Collection, the new 995 rifle and machine gun case is now available to order on hardcases.ca.
This large case is 55.1" long and is perfect for your next hunting trip or to impress at the shooting range. It also has two handles and a set of durable polyurethane wheels to help carry heavier items.
Some of you will also use this case for light stands, tripods or longer items like a camera slider. Whatever type of use, the Nanuk 995 will stand the test of though hits, rain and dust.
Designed and Made in Canada, you will not go unnoticed with this great unique case. You can also checkout his smaller brother the Nanuk 990.
Note that the foam option is a full foam and not a pick and pluck cube foam like our other cases. That means you will need to use a foam cutter or a sharp X-acto to create your foam shapes.
NANUK 995 Features
- Impact resistant
- Powerclaw‚Ñ¢ latching system
- Soft grip foldable handle
- Lightweight NK-7‚ resin
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- High performance gasket
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Integrated lid stay
- Polyurethane wheels
- Spring loaded top handles
NANUK 995 Specifications
- Exterior dimensions L55.1" x W17.3" x H6.6"
- Interior dimensions L52.0" x W14.5" x H6.0"
- Weight (empty) 19.84 lbs | 9 kg
- Lid depth 1.6"
- Base depth 4.4"
- Pelican and Storm Case Equivalent 1750 / iM3300
- Material lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Airline carry-on no