NANUK 990 Hard Case Description
Just arrived in the Nanuk Collection, the new Nanuk 990 rifle and machine gun case is now available to order on hardcases.ca.
This large case Is 47.1" long and is perfect for your next hunting trip or to impress at the shooting range. It also has two handles and a set of durable polyurethane wheels to help carry heavier items.
Some of you will also use this case for light stands, tripods or longer items like a camera slider. Whatever type of use, the Nanuk 990 will stand the test of though hits, rain and dust.
Fans of guns will use the Nanuk 990 case for their rifles, shotguns or any longer gun like a Remington. We also have a new Nanuk 990 AR with a custom hard foam that is pre-cut for this automatic weapon.
Designed and Made in Canada, you will not go unnoticed with this big boy. You can also checkout his bigger brother the Nanuk 995.
Note that the foam option is a full foam and not a pick and pluck cube foam like our other cases. That means you will need to use a foam cutter or a sharp X-acto to create your foam shapes.
NANUK 990 Features
- Impact resistant
- Powerclaw‚ latching system
- Soft grip foldable handle
- Lightweight NK-7‚ resin
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- High performance gasket
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Integrated lid stay
- Polyurethane wheels
- Spring loaded top handles
NANUK 990 Specifications
- Exterior dimensions L47.1" x W17.3" x H6.6"
- Interior dimensions L44.0" x W14.5" x H6.0"
- Weight (empty) 16.0 lbs | 7.3 kg
- Lid depth 1.6"
- Base depth 4.4"
- Pelican and Storm Case Equivalent 1720 / iM3200
- Material lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Airline carry-on no