The Maple Ridge Armoury Glide BCG is a precision machined, low mass bolt carrier group. The moderately reduced weight increases cyclic rate and reduces felt recoil without producing bolt bounce. Other than the Bolt and Firing Pin, all component of the Glide Nitride BCG are QPQ Black Nitride treated providing excellent corrosion resistance, lubricity, and hardness. The 9310 Bolt is MPI tested after machining and heat treatment and then plated with Nickel Boron (NiB) to provide excellent corrosion resistance, and hardness with even greater lubricity.
- Bolt Carrier: Machined AISI/SAE 8620
- Bolt: Machined AISI/SAE 9310 Nickel Boron Plated – MPI tested
- Gas Key: Machined AISI/SAE 4140 – Sealed and Staked
- Extractor: Machined AISI/SAE 4140 – Enhanced with spring insert
- Cam Pin: Machined AISI/SAE 4140
- Firing Pin: Machined pre – hardened, stainless steel
- Weight: 9.5oz